Overview of the Global Healthcare Transportation Services Market to 2026
DUBLIN, September 8, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Healthcare Transportation Services Market Research Report by Type, Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global healthcare transportation services market size has been estimated to be $ 81.44 billion in 2020 and should reach $ 85.63 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.48% to reach $ 112.18 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes providers in the healthcare transportation services market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) which helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global healthcare transport services market including American Medical Response, ARAMARK Healthcare, ATS Healthcare Solutions, Crothall Healthcare, DHL Healthcare, Logisticare, Piedmont Healthcare, ProHealth Care, Watts Healthcare and non-emergency medical transport Xpress.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global healthcare transport services market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global healthcare transportation services market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global healthcare transportation services market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global healthcare transportation services market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global healthcare transportation services market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global healthcare transportation services market?
7. What strategic modes and movements are considered appropriate to enter the global healthcare transportation services market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
220.127.116.11. Increased focus on improving the health system
18.104.22.168. Growing need for rapid transport of samples and specimens for testing
22.214.171.124. Growing focus on reducing logistics costs
126.96.36.199. Limited reach of key players
188.8.131.52. Lack of investment from local actors
184.108.40.206. Increase in transport services coupled with growing awareness of the benefits of transport services for healthcare
220.127.116.11. Increased focus on global healthcare
18.104.22.168. Launch of air ambulance services in emerging economies
22.214.171.124. High cost of healthcare transport services
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Healthcare Transportation Services Market, By Type
6.2. Emergency medical transport
6.3. Non-urgent medical transport
6.4. Interpreters in transport
7. Healthcare Transportation Services Market, By End User
7.2. Airport shuttle
7.3. Ambulatory surgery center
7.5. Medical laboratories
7.6. Nursing facilities
8. Americas Healthcare Transportation Services Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Healthcare Transportation Services Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East and market for healthcare transport services in Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. American medical response
12.2. ARAMARK Health
12.3. ATS Healthcare Solutions
12.4. Crothall Health
12.5. DHL Health
12.7. Piedmont health care
12.8. Health care
12.9. Watts Health
12.10. Xpress Non-urgent medical transport
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gooydu
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets