Road Freight Transport Services Market Size To Reach USD 829.72 Billion By 2025 At CAGR Of 4.54%
The market for road freight transport services is expected to grow by $ 829.72 billion, growing at a CAGR of nearly 4.54% over the forecast period.
Highlights presented in the report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical trading levels that will get the best prices.
- Get information on relevant pricing levels, a detailed explanation of the pros and cons of common pricing models.
- Methods to help engage with the right suppliers and discover KPIs to assess existing suppliers.
Gather actionable market insights on the post COVID-19 impact on each product and service segment.
Some of the leading road freight transport service providers listed in this report:
This information report on the procurement of road freight transport services has identified the main suppliers and their cost structures, SLA conditions, best selection criteria and negotiation strategies.
- Deutsche Bahn AG
- Deutsche Post DHL Group
- FedEx Corp.
- United Parcel Service Inc.
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- CH Robinson in the world inc.
- CEVA Logistics SA
- Nippon Express Co. Ltd
- SNCF Logistics
- DSV Panalpina A / S
SpendEdge offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) given the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s extensive research has had a direct and indirect impact on COVID-19 market research reports.
Request a FREE sample to access the definitive buying guide on sourcing road freight transport services.
Related reports on logistics, warehousing and transportation include:
- Courier and Parcel Services Provisioning Report Forecast and Analysis: Express courier and parcel services will increase at a CAGR of 6.55% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase 2-7% over the forecast period and suppliers will have moderate negotiating power in this market.
- Automated report on the provisioning and provisioning of container terminals: The report provides a comprehensive overview of the global outlook for equipment finance spending at the global and regional levels. The current spending scenario, growth outlook, additional spending and other key information are available individually for APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East and Africa.
- Distribution Services – Procurement and Procurement Intelligence Report: The report identifies Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Deutsche Post AG and XPO Logistics Inc. among the leading providers of distribution services. Suppliers have moderate bargaining power in a market that is expected to grow by 7.21%.
To access the definitive Road Freight Transport Services buying guide that answers all your key questions about price trends and price analysis:
- Am I paying / receiving the correct prices? Is my TCO (total cost of ownership) for road freight transport services favorable?
- How should the price forecast change? What is driving current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most exciting opportunities?
- Market Snapshot
- Category pricing information
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Best practices
- Ecosystem Category
- Category management strategy
- Category management facilitators
- Selection of suppliers
- Covered suppliers
- US Market Snapshot
- Scope of the category
Edge Expense shares your passion for sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred sourcing market intelligence partner for more than 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies in many industries. Our strength lies in providing robust, real-time reporting and market information solutions.
Find out more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
Phone number: +1 (872) 206-9340
SOURCE End Expense